Driving Me Crazy.
1.30.2011 @ 02.49
Long time no see, my dearies ;) I'm very very very very busy this year. All those crazy preparations of final tests and piano tests are driving me to insanity. Thankfully, I'm still sane till now, thanks to my laziness in everything. The first time it's functional I suppose. But bytheway, follow my tumblr will ya? Here's the link: CLICK.
These days, I'm craving for some books. I really really really want these books:
1. HP series, ALL of them.
2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Demigod Files and The Ultimate Guide.
3. ALL Nicholas Sparks books. They're lovely.
4. Et cetera. God knows how many other books I'm craving for.
But judging from how busy I am right now, I suppose I have to wait till the long holiday. I just wish it would come sooner :'(. Bytheway, I've just bought some books that my mom let me to buy to keep my sanity I suppose.
1. Rick Riordan - PJO: The Sea of Monsters. The only Percy Jackson book that I haven't got.
2. Rick Riordan - The Lost Hero.
3. Rick Riordan - The Red Pyramid.
4. Pittacus Lore - I Am Number Four. I haven't finished this one.
Well, most of it are Rick Riordan's. I love his books afterall. It keeps my sanity.
That's all from me today. Ah, follow my tumblr and twitter please! Thank you very much.